Secure Bookkeeping service, llc
- Secure Bookkeeping Services is a bookkeeping company that services small businesses and individuals. Our purpose is to allow businesses to focus on their companies.
- Lisa and her Co-Owner, Jacqueline Brown have over 30 years of bookkeeping services.
- While you work your everyday tasks earning money, we will be behind the scenes making sure your money is stable.
- Preparation of monthly bank statement reconciliation to confirm what payments have been processed, confirm deposits are correct and eliminate any possible errors or transactions.
- Preparation of monthly credit card statement reconciliation to allow us to eliminate any errors in transactions.
- Pay your bills and vendor invoices in a timely manner.
- Prepare, post, verify and record customer payments relative to your accounts.
- Creation of invoices and forwarding of same to customers. This also may include maintaining and updated customer information.
- Confirm that your income and expenses are posted to the correct category for journal entries.
- Need to get your accounts reconciled and categorized? We make sure all of the above categories are up to date and reconciled.
- Schedule a consultation where we will discuss your business needs.
- We help you transition from your current system or provider.
- We'll provide reports to keep you updated on what's important.